• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Sneak preview of WF swag!

seanR

Want to puff on my pipe?
NAXJA Member
Drool over the shirts, not the model!
standard.jpg

standard.jpg

Levi's have always been my favorite.

Nice shirts! :thumbup:

For those that didn't already know.......Here is what Trail Leaders and other WF orginizers will be wearing. If you have any questions, look for someone wearing these. They're actually alot brighter than the pictures show.

100_3751.jpg

100_3753.jpg

It's OK Hale, I still think your one sessy bish ;)

For those that didn't already know.......Here is what Trail Leaders and other WF orginizers will be wearing. If you have any questions, look for someone wearing these. They're actually alot brighter than the pictures show.

100_3751.jpg

100_3753.jpg

So....lets just say that winterfest is over......and......I had an extra 35 bucks or so laying around......would I be able to get one of those hoodies? :)

So....lets just say that winterfest is over......and......I had an extra 35 bucks or so laying around......would I be able to get one of those hoodies? :)

No. You'd need to take that $35 and buy a 2" insert for your receiver so you don't have to borrow mine to pass tech. next year. :D

Nice!! Wish I would have ordered another..

Will there be any extra ones to buy???

Nick

Will there be any extra ones to buy???

Nick

There is a few extras but not many at all. We'll have to wait until all participants get theirs before we get rid of the extras.

Back