• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

New Hampshire and Their State Defense Force

State militia, to protect the state in the event that their Natl Guard troops are deployed and not able to protect their interests.

Cumberland County, PA (South Mountain) has an unofficial one :D

One important point in this bill is the equipment. All members are required to supply their own equipment. When I was in the Marines my M-16 was considered part of my equipment. Could it be New Hampshire has seen the writing on the wall and wants to do something about it? Obama seems to not remember that the 2nd Amendment has nothing to do with hunting.

One important point in this bill is the equipment. All members are required to supply their own equipment. When I was in the Marines my M-16 was considered part of my equipment. Could it be New Hampshire has seen the writing on the wall and wants to do something about it? Obama seems to not remember that the 2nd Amendment has nothing to do with hunting.

MOST people forget the Second amendment has nothing to do with hunting including a lot of hunters.

Sounds alot like the State Guards and Militias that existed pre-civil war and did most of the fighting. The majority of the armies on both sides were state regiments not federal army. I like it more, states should follow the example.

Back