• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

T-shirt design contest - SOCALFEST 09

rpraterxj

NAXJA Forum User
Hey gang,

Rich did a great job last year with the t-shirts. We want to make it a little more fun this year. We are looking for a simple 1 or 2 color design for the t-shirt for our Big Bear event. Designs need to be in vector graphics format and submitted to rpraterxj at yahoo dot com by March 8th. Three top designs will get selected and there will be a week for folks to review and vote on the winner.

Unfortunately, our timetable is short. If you have any questions, please post them here or PM me.

Once we get the design selected we will be able to get pricing nailed down. Then we can do the ordering details.

Thanks!

Last edited:
I moved this from the sticky "area" so more folks could see it.

If you are interested, please send me an email. If you just draw up a desing and scan it we may be able to get someone else to do the graphic piece.

Anyone?

Bueller?

Bueller?

Bueller?

We are running out of time.

Can a non naxja person do it? i have a Buddie who does t shirt and graphic design.

jesse

theme = XJ, mountains, trees, rocks, bear....

theme = XJ, mountains, trees, rocks, bear....

I would like just a plain ol' NAXJA logo on the left pocket area with SoCalFest 2009 under it.

How bout a grayscale or single color picture of an XJ on a rocky slope with a catchy slogan on the back.

"Jeepers do it on the rocks"
"I did it on the Rocks at SoCalfest 09"

Something like that anyway. Just my 2 cents...

Where the heck is the cent symbol on a keyboard?

I would like just a plain ol' :NAXJA: logo on the left pocket area with SoCalFest 2009 under it.

How bout a grayscale or single color picture of an XJ on a rocky slope with a catchy slogan on the back.

"Jeepers do it on the rocks"
"I did it on the Rocks at SoCalfest 09"

Something like that anyway. Just my 2 cents...

Where the heck is the cent symbol on a keyboard?

catchy slogans are always nice.

You get the ¢ symbol by holding alt+155 you must use the number pad though. it wont work with the numbers on the top of the keyboard.

Back