• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Who's going from, through or near Springfield, IL?

What Rd

NAXJA Forum User
Anybody going to be close enough to Springfield, IL on their way to Winterfest to pick up and take a set of 4 33" BFGs from me to Macgyvr? Anywhere close would work.

I will throw some gas $$ towards someone that may not drive exactly through Springfield, but maybe close...

mac 'all the folks from IL...someone has got to be coming from close by' gyvr

I am going to be coming straight through Springfield on Thursday between 12-1:30 (huge gap, but not sure of stops etc). If you can meet me somewher along the way I would pick them up, but I am not going to run all over Springfield looking for them :D you or Mac can PM me w/ numbers to make contact.

Thanks....

ty "mac's gonna have my trailer full of his sh*t" ler

I am going to be coming straight through Springfield on Thursday between 12-1:30 (huge gap, but not sure of stops etc). If you can meet me somewher along the way I would pick them up, but I am not going to run all over Springfield looking for them :D you or Mac can PM me w/ numbers to make contact.

Thanks....

ty "mac's gonna have my trailer full of his sh*t" ler

Oh man...I'm am gonna so owe you...

I'll make sure WhatRd sees this and hopefully something can be worked out...

mac 'thanks' gyvr

we will discuss fees over a few (dozen) Fat Tires :cheers:

we will discuss fees over a few (dozen) Fat Tires :cheers:

lol...my case is going home to be drank in the garage...if i'm to be expected to drink my own fat tire at winterfest...add a 2nd case to my bill :)

mac 'probably on the hard liquor for winterfest' gyvr

I am going to be coming straight through Springfield on Thursday between 12-1:30 (huge gap, but not sure of stops etc).
Excellent! I'm sure we can arrange a spot to meet. I'll PM. :patriot:

Mac & XJ&TJ4ME -
You have PM.

Back