• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

New Whip!!

crazyjim

NAXJA Forum User
repo.jpg

:worship: I love this job btw, got broken in hardcore my first repo on my first night. Had a guy block us, get out with a huge 18" crowbar that had been cut and shaved into a metal spike, chased us around. Then said he had a gun and went under his seat and held something under his jacket acting like he did, etc etc. Cops got involved etc. Was definitely an eye opener!

that is soo cool man, I have always wanted to do that!!!:cheers:

wow. you repo'd a kia. thats funny.

Glad you found a job you like!!
I could use the engine out of that thing, My Sedona is DOA :D

Jim that song on that youtube video is rad, I almost like it more then the wheel lift! :D

haha thats bad ass glad your having fun :D

:worship: I love this job btw, got broken in hardcore my first repo on my first night. Had a guy block us, get out with a huge 18" crowbar that had been cut and shaved into a metal spike, chased us around. Then said he had a gun and went under his seat and held something under his jacket acting like he did, etc etc. Cops got involved etc. Was definitely an eye opener![/QUOTE]

All that for a Kia

Wow

Haha, just got back and checked this. Anyway, no, we didn't go through all that for a KIA, that KIA was tue. night. The PT Cruiser was the crazy guy, and that was monday.

As for the bed flex, I'm pretty sure it's always like that. The bed is just on wacked out somehow I dunno. The sneaker lift is installed on the frame, with tons of frame stiffening. That truck is his baby... works GREAT.

The one I'll be driving is a wrecker, also a GMC, but a diesel so a bit louder but can boogie out.

glad you are enjoying your new job. be careful out there with the crazies

Back