• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

A schedule of Events

Yeah, a schedule, even a tentative one, would be helpful to me for the same reason. I need to know which days to take off of work. :D

I'll get a tentative trail schedule together as soon as I can.The only thing other than trail runs is the dinner and raffle which will be Friday evening (July 24th)

I'd like to run Holy Cross this year. Maybe through that one out there and see if there is any interest?

I'd like to run Holy Cross this year. Maybe through that one out there and see if there is any interest?

Almost forgot about that one :doh:.For those who don't know, Holy Cross is an overnight trip.Leave early Thursday a.m. and return Friday in time for the dinner& raffle.

If at all possible I'd like to do Carnage and Indy and also Holy Cross. That means all would have to be done during the week. I need Saturday and Sunday both before and after for travel.

B

I'm down with running those trails during the week.

Back