• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Where is cylinder #1?

First one front, marked #1 on the head, one at firewall is #6.

HogWash said:
SO as you go back such as 1,2,3,4,5,6 all in a row?

That's the same combination that I have on my luggage.

Lawn Cher' said:
That's the same combination that I have on my luggage.

" So the combination is one, two, three, four, five? That's the stupidest combination I've ever heard in my life! The kind of thing an idiot would have on his luggage! "

:roflmao:

Ronbo said:
" So the combination is one, two, three, four, five? That's the stupidest combination I've ever heard in my life! The kind of thing an idiot would have on his luggage! "

:roflmao:

Hmmmm, well, his luggage security would defeat your, you missed the six...
:D :D :D :D

Ronbo said:
So the combination is one, two, three, four, five? That's the stupidest combination I've ever heard in my life! The kind of thing an idiot would have on his luggage!

That was the best movie ever made. I am still waiting for #2, the Search for more money.

Please don't take this wrong way...but...if you couldn't figure out which cylinder is #1 are you gonna be OK doing the distributor?
Tons of 4.0 knowledge in this site so don't be afraid to ask.

I was pretty sure it was the front one. I just wanted to confirm just to ease my mind. When I do projects on vehicles I always run in a wall and my OCD takes over.

Back