• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

KOH HELP!!! NEED SOMEONE TO MAKE A PICK UP IN SAN BERNADINO ASAP ON THE WAY TO JV!!

cracker

NAXJA Forum User
KOH HELP!!! NEED SOMEONE TO MAKE A PICK UP IN SAN BERNADINO ASAP ON THE WAY TO JV!!

TEAM NAXJA pit crew shirts were delayed and are available NOW in San Bernadino.

We need these picked up ASAP and brought to the Team now training in JV.

Please PM me ASAP and let me know if you can pick this up on the way out to JV today or in the morning.

Thank you

-Avery

If someone can get them to the Hi-Dez, I can get them out to JV.

Well be heading out to JV Thursday morning (early hopefully we make the LCQ). If that works i can pick them up SB isnto too far.

Ill PM you.

Well be heading out to JV Thursday morning (early hopefully we make the LCQ). If that works i can pick them up SB isnto too far.

Ill PM you.

GOt your PM

FYI, The LCQ starts at 7:00 am on Thursday.

I will let you know.

Richard was hoping to get them on Wed if anyone was heading out.

pm sent
I'm leaving OC Wed at noon and heading to JV if that gets them up there soon enough

A-OK

You can be Team Naxja's savior!

Thank you!

Let us know if there is any issues

headed out wed afternoon. Can they be gotten along the I-15/I215/60/10 corridor? In the RV so want to minimize the "around town" driving while flat towing.

pm sent
I'm leaving OC Wed at noon and heading to JV if that gets them up there soon enough

headed out wed afternoon. Can they be gotten along the I-15/I215/60/10 corridor? In the RV so want to minimize the "around town" driving while flat towing.

Thanks Mark.

Looks like Curt has it handled.

cool, if you guys need anything, cal has our numbers. Should be leaving tomorrow afternoon/evening.

GOt your PM

FYI, The LCQ starts at 7:00 am on Thursday.

I will let you know.

Richard was hoping to get them on Wed if anyone was heading out.

Staging begins at 7, the race starts at 8 ;)

Bob from California Casuals just returned my call.
Both the long sleeve and short sleeve shirts are ready.
I made arrangements with him to pick them up around 1 pm this afternoon.
I will post up from there once I have them in my possession.

:clap:

Good work Curt!

See you out there :D

Back