• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Credit Cards...

Anyone know of any good ones for people with not so great credit?

I need one with at least a $500 limit... Trying to buy a new Heep and need at least $500 more. :D

you can try www.mytributecard.com.

They were one of the ones I used to rebuild my credit score. They report to all 3 credit agencies and I got an initial limit of $1000. The other card I used was from www.merrickbank.com. That card started with a $750 limit. And my credit was crap! My last relationship, everything was in my name....when the relationship took a dump, so did my credit. =(

Anyone know of any good ones for people with not so great credit?

I need one with at least a $500 limit... Trying to buy a new Heep and need at least $500 more. :D
better double that, its gonna need something

To add, Anyone know of any for someone with zero credit, I need to build a credit score but it seems impossible to get anything theses days without credit.

sorry to hijack

To add, Anyone know of any for someone with zero credit, I need to build a credit score but it seems impossible to get anything theses days without credit.

sorry to hijack

i got a capital one card with no credit.

but honestly maybe try something like a secured card through a bank like wamu and build your credit for 9mo to a year and get an unsecured card

Secured card is the way to go if you have no credit.

How are you going to buy that Jeep on a credit card, I'm assuming cash advance? Why the hell would you want to pay 23%+ interest on a car?

Hey I just wanted to let you all know where I got mine. I dont have any credit, thats why I got the card. I got it at bank of america. Even though it doesn't have a huge limit I did get into and only my name is on it, I didn't need parent etc. Just so ya know...

Here's my two cents, a jeep can wait!! Putting yourself in a situation just to get a another vehicle is crazy. You might as well find a revolver and play russian roulette. I spent over 9 years rebuilding my credit, from when I was young and thought the same way.

I know it's been said, but don't do it.

I give that advice to everyone considering delving into the dark world of credit card financing.

I've been there, seen the evil it can become, and I do not wish it upon anyone.

I have known many who have done what you are considering... and every last one of them grew to regret the decision.

I've managed to pull myself out of some credit card debt a couple times... once from being young and stupid, once from being out of work for about 8 months, and most recently for having a crappy month for car repairs and a ticket.

$500 isn't alot but if you find yourself in the situation where you have to cash advance $500 just to buy a Jeep, you shouldn't buy it.

Is this in addition to, or to replace your existing Jeep? Do you have an existing running vehicle as a daily driver?

A cash advance is INSANE for a credit card, unless you pay it off before the finance charge.

Is this in addition to, or to replace your existing Jeep? Do you have an existing running vehicle as a daily driver?
My Jeep was illegally towed,sold to the the junkyard and crushed... I have a lawsuit pending but they're just giving me the runaround.

I dont have another car... ive been sharing with my brother or gf and im getting tired of it plus I work const. and my bros getting tired of sawdust and mud in his brand new Audi.

Back