• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Core 4X4 Challenge

I'm thinking about running in this.

Anyone wanna be a spotter / navigator?

I have no sponsorship connections, and really nothing to give you other than a chance to be a 1st place spotter (yeah, right :twak:), and a driver in a rig, that I'm not afraid to break, and not afraid to blatantly follow stupid instructions! :D :D

Eli?

Rich?

I'm also thinking on running in this event -
http://www.deschutescounty4wheelers.com/Groundhog.htm

so how does this work, if you enter do you do all the events or can you just do one of the events?

If you enter. You can run 1 or several or all of the events (your choice).

My family and I are planning on coming and watching again. I would love to participate this time but it is more "family oriented" if we all watch together. We had a blast the first year.

Michael

thats good to hear, the truck is set up mainly for mud bogs however we did a tuff truck event last time and got 2nd but the front and rear are welded up so it was pretty rough going

Yes you can run one event. The best three times in each event gets trophy's and then the best oval time in all events gets a trophy . Drivers get goody bag from different vendor . And really cool prizes .There will also be a raffle for all.
Thanx Duane

Here are some of the sponsors that donated prizes.
Tom Woods
Randy's Ring&Pinion
T&R bead lock
4Wheelarts
ARB
Master Pull
and more.
But to win you must first enter.The course is being built for mild to wild rigs so all is welcome.
Thanx Duane

this makes it look like fun... :thumbup:

Rock%203.jpg

Back