• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

New to Portland

bhmike

NAXJA Forum User
Hello to all out there. My wife and i just moved here from phx az and i just got my hands on a lifted 87 xj and would like to get together with some people who know of some good spots to go to. i know of the trails in the tillamook area but have not been there. i saw the pic that someone took of the cherokee going under the fallen tree, would love to go there. if anyone would like to get together just let me know.

87 xj cherokee 4.5 lift 33inch superswampers

welcome aboard ! sounds like we are right next door ? post up in the local rig directory so we got a pic to match up when we see ya on the street. the PDX / Vanc trail runs will start becoming more and more frequent as spring approaches. keep an eye on the forum for run updates. also should be a meet n greet in the near future. we are long over due.

My wife and I will try to make it. i would love to have some people be able to tell me a little more about my jeep as well. not new to working on cars but 4x4 i'm a noob. where on 181st is it?

Back