• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

THE FOLLOWING 10 IMMIGRATION LAWS ARE PROPOSED

scottmcneal

NAXJA Forum User
1 There will be no special bilingual programs in the schools.
2. All ballots will be in this nation's language.
3.. All government business will be conducted in our language.
4. Non-residents will NOT have the right to vote no matter how long they are here.
5. Non-citizens will NEVER be able to hold political office.
6 Foreigners will not be a burden to the taxpayers. No welfare, no food stamps, no health care, or other government assistance programs. Any burden will be deported.
7. Foreigners can invest in this country, but it must be an amount at least equal to 40,000 times the daily minimum wage.
8. If foreigners come here and buy land.. options will be restricted.
Certain parcels including waterfront property are reserved for citizens naturally born into this country.
9.. Foreigners may have no protests; no demonstrations, no waving of a foreign flag, no political organizing, no bad-mouthing our country or our policies. These will lead to deportation.
10. If you do come to this country illegally, you will be actively
hunted &, when caught, sent to jail until your deportation can be arranged. All assets will be taken from you..
Harsh, you say?..
THE ABOVE LAWS ARE THE LAWS OF MEXICO !!!!!

If it works in Mexico , it will work here !!!!!

April fools

1 There will be no special bilingual programs in the schools.
2. All ballots will be in this nation's language.
3.. All government business will be conducted in our language.
4. Non-residents will NOT have the right to vote no matter how long they are here.
5. Non-citizens will NEVER be able to hold political office.
6 Foreigners will not be a burden to the taxpayers. No welfare, no food stamps, no health care, or other government assistance programs. Any burden will be deported.
7. Foreigners can invest in this country, but it must be an amount at least equal to 40,000 times the daily minimum wage.
8. If foreigners come here and buy land.. options will be restricted.
Certain parcels including waterfront property are reserved for citizens naturally born into this country.
9.. Foreigners may have no protests; no demonstrations, no waving of a foreign flag, no political organizing, no bad-mouthing our country or our policies. These will lead to deportation.
10. If you do come to this country illegally, you will be actively
hunted &, when caught, sent to jail until your deportation can be arranged. All assets will be taken from you..
Harsh, you say?..
THE ABOVE LAWS ARE THE LAWS OF MEXICO !!!!!

If it works in Mexico , it will work here !!!!!

April fools

well those all sound great except for #9...i wish we would actually put this into writing!

WTF is wrong with #9?

I think it could be amended a bit. Some of those things like 'no demonstrations' are pretty broad. Should they(legal foreigners) not be allowed to join a demonstration or protest that you or I are a part of? It may affect them as much as you and me.
I have no problem with somebody waving/displaying foreign flags to show their national pride, just don't disrespect my flag while you're at it. Case in point, last year during Cinco de Mayo, I noticed several cars flying both Old Glory and the Mexican flag. Cool by me.

If you want to protest a country, do it from your own soil - don't come here to do it.

Personally, visitors to this country should be reminded of two things:

#1, our laws apply to you

#2, our Constitution doesn't (ok, according to the ACLU it does - but really, why should it?)

Just my opinion...if you're not a citizen or legal immigrant/alien/whatever ACTIVELY WORKING towards citizenship, GTFO!

(obviously, here on vacation might be another valid reason to be here...but then who participates in protests or goes around intentionally breaking the law on vacation?)

Back