• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

What Should i Scavenge??

Nova Wake

NAXJA Forum User
Well i have a 00, and a 95 XJ. the question is...

Someone has a 97 grand Cherokee that they are parting out and i wanted to know what to scavenge off the thing, i need a 0630 head would this have it? Also does it have a dana 30 hp axle and are the mounts the same? What else should i grab, my 95 is missing the rear seat?. I want to know what to grab for my rigs, if i diddnt hate grands so much id know more about them, but i don't.

Last edited:
front axle is LP, rear seat could fit as I have seen it done but it takes a lot of work. If it has a 4.0 pull any motor pieces you think you might need.

Will the blower resistor be the same as mine in the 00? i need one of those.

owell for the axle, how bout the head that should be the right one correct?
Forget the rear seat then, i dnt wanna fab anything, just want bolt up things, the front seats would be bolt on correct? as long as there not power that is.

Front seats can be modded to fit in your rig for a little more comfort as well as the rear bench. The wheels, rear brake setup for getting rear disc's on your rig if you've still got stock axles. If it's got the 4.0 (which is unlikely) engine parts, the MC and brake booster could be a possible upgrade for your 95.

If it's a V8 ZJ grab the steering. Grab the Master Cylinder and proportioning valve for a disc conversion.

What color is this ZJ? I might be interetsed in a few pieces if he'd ship.

If it's a V8 ZJ grab the steering. Grab the Master Cylinder and proportioning valve for a disc conversion.

What color is this ZJ? I might be interetsed in a few pieces if he'd ship.

i dont know the color yet, but ill find out for ya.
what exactly from the steering if a v8?
will the blower resistor be the same as my 00?

Well i have a 00, and a 95 XJ. the question is...

Someone has a 97 grand Cherokee that they are parting out and i wanted to know what to scavenge off the thing, i need a 0630 head would this have it? Also does it have a dana 30 hp axle and are the mounts the same? What else should i grab, my 95 is missing the rear seat?. I want to know what to grab for my rigs, if i diddnt hate grands so much id know more about them, but i don't.

1997ZJ 4.0L should also have the 0630 head, so you can grab that as well.

Back