• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

autopal/eautoworks problem

POLAR_JEEP_04

NAXJA Forum User
ok i just installed auto pal lights (55/100) and the eautoworks harrness. when i have my high beams on and then turn them off my low beams come on, but my hight beams dont turn off unless i turn the light off completly and then back on???

ok i just installed auto pal lights (55/100) and the eautoworks harrness. when i have my high beams on and then turn them off my low beams come on, but my hight beams dont turn off unless i turn the light off completly and then back on???

I had same problem with my homebrew harness. It stems from the factory fog light wiring running thru the headlights to kick them off with your high beams. I pulled the fuses for the drivers side factory headlight socket ( fuses 3 and 4. That fixed the problem.

You lose the factory fog lights but mine were busted and I ran new wires thru my relay box for the new fogs anyways so it wasnt an issue for me.

Back