• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

SOCAL FEST 09!!

It's coming soon!!!

I've neve been, but looking forward to it. Are there any RV parks in the area?

The base campground (Serrano) is RV friendly with full hook-ups. Go to the link in the first post and it has some info to the "Official" threads on the NAXJA main page.

what is the status of holcomb creek trail? my semi posterier searching hasn't give me much info. dispan (deep creek)/ holcomb loop is one of my favorites but best i can tell it's state is still closed from the fire. any date set to open?

I would like to share an already reserved campsite or reserve a campsite. It is $56 for two nights, but 4 vehicles and up to 8 people per site. $56 is too much for me alone.

Any takers??

I would like to share an already reserved campsite or reserve a campsite. It is $56 for two nights, but 4 vehicles and up to 8 people per site. $56 is too much for me alone.

Any takers??

I'll take a piece of that site (#?)

PLACE YOUR T-SHIRT ORDER!!!!!!

I'll donate a discount dj certificate and some charcoal. :)

15 more needed, I just added five shirt to the order

That web site wont let me register or whatever, and i dont fell like screwing around with it.
Come to the San Diego M&G on Weds, bring me cash, and I'll order 'em online for you, Ted... My order went thru fine. and I'm picking it up at the 'Fest.

That web site wont let me register or whatever, and i dont fell like screwing around with it.

did it give you any errors? Let me know what happened and I can check on it. Havent had any other reports of problems yet so I'm interested to find out what happened.

Thanks

Back