• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

HMM Gears or XR600R...hmmm

macs97XJ

NAXJA Member #1247
Well I was torn between getting gears for my axles, or this nice 1995 XR600R for 1,000.00

20uah3d.jpg

Sad to say, the XR600 won.....:) I'm a fair weather rider on my 01 Victory, so I wanted something to beat around on in da mud.

Mac

nice!
is it plated?
I love riding my dualsport all over the place, get some 17's and sumo that thing!

nice!
is it plated?
I love riding my dualsport all over the place, get some 17's and sumo that thing!

Ide go with the bike, unless there is alot of Lead content in it, you know cause kids lick bikes now days ...........

Thought it was just Windows on the short bus's.....who:twak: knew?

hehe i got a honda xr600r to.
file0037ql4.jpg

although mine only cost me 500 hehe(got to love tax return)

the thing is a beast to start to. take about 20 min of kicking to get her warmed up. but when she is warm starts every kick. and if your not careful will tear your amrs,face,legs off

I paid a grand for it, and heading out tomorrow to see what she will do. I was looking for one like yours and also in that price range, but this one kinda fell into my hands....:) It's got a compression release handle, and I use it

mac

so dose mine. and be care full she will bite back. i have 2 holes in my boots to prove it

Back