• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

KM2's

More and more people are thinking the KM2s are a step backwards from the regular old BFG KMs; they just work better in a lot of places. The KM2 is mostly marketing, trying to look like the Krawler. Whatever floats your boat, though.

-----Matt-----

Any input on how they compare in capabilities to Tires offered by Truxus?

yeah, they may perform well(i have no experience with them) but i don't like the roundness of them. I liked how the m/t's had a nice square, aggressive looking edge.

KM2s have a 30% stronger sidewall compared to the KMs. With the Rock Crawler Technology they grip the rocks better with tread flex points. If your going for looks then they arent the tire for you. But if you would much rather have the performance and new technology, then KM2s are for you.

Who's ran both the old and new BFG MT's? How do they compare head to head in rock, mud, snow, etc? Has anyone here (or elsewhere that you can link) already done a comparison between the two?

More and more people are thinking the KM2s are a step backwards from the regular old BFG KMs; they just work better in a lot of places.

If they work better, how is it a step back?

I like them. buddy just got some in 33" size. very aggressive.

Never did care much for the KM's nore the BFG at's

I'm actually just kidding, the KM2 is a much better tire in very respect. I just wanted to give little Alex some shit; he just traded up to 35" KM2s and I didn't want his head getting too much bigger. ;)

-----Matt-----

His girlfriend said that he has a long way to go... :moon:

Who's ran both the old and new BFG MT's? How do they compare head to head in rock, mud, snow, etc? Has anyone here (or elsewhere that you can link) already done a comparison between the two?

I will let you know tomorrow night. ;)

I'm actually just kidding, the KM2 is a much better tire in very respect. I just wanted to give little Alex some shit; he just traded up to 35" KM2s and I didn't want his head getting too much bigger. ;)

-----Matt-----

:shhh: Road manners wise, the KM2 takes it. I am not sure on the others though, we need another snow run so I can run 1psi... :D

His girlfriend said that he has a long way to go... :moon:

:roflmao: Classy.

-Alex

I was just thinking of a 42" KM2 for the Ex.
Then I looked at the price:gag:

Michael

I was just thinking of a 42" KM2 for the Ex.
Then I looked at the price:gag:

Michael

why? what use would you have for 42's on a tow rig?

Back