• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Skyline in Corona tomorrow???

mattyj

NAXJA Forum User
If anyone local wants to do a little messing around tomorrow (Saturday), up Skyline in Corona, about 11 or 12 for a couple hours, let me know.
Ive got to do a little shake down run on my jeep before i head out to JV next week.

949 374 8804

its pretty mellow there. Even a stocker can get through almost everything. There are really only a couple spots i can think of that you would maybe need a tug.
There are a few decent sized rocks at the bottom to play around on too.

give me a call tomorrow around 10 or so and we can figure it out.
I'll be working on my jeep in the morning, as soon as im done, i'll be heading to skyline.

I'd be down, but thats a long drive for some quick dirt roads, and well, my jeeps barely (if at all) roadworthy right now. ;)

I'd be down, but thats a long drive for some quick dirt roads, and well, my jeeps barely (if at all) roadworthy right now. ;)

Yeah, i really only go there cause its about 3 miles from my house. Its got a litttle rock setion & some stuff to get twisted up on. I got my hydro assist all on now and want to go flex it realworld to check clearances at the ram, before heading to JV.
Next time bud :D

Yeah, i really only go there cause its about 3 miles from my house. Its got a litttle rock setion & some stuff to get twisted up on. I got my hydro assist all on now and want to go flex it realworld to check clearances at the ram, before heading to JV.
Next time bud :D

I've got all the parts for hydro assist, as well as all the parts for a MFT of other mods, sitting in the garage.

Now I need to find a jeep to put them on. ;) It looks like the white 2 door is being re-tasked to racing LeMons, so I've gotta find ANOTHER trail rig. ;)

I've got all the parts for hydro assist, as well as all the parts for a MFT of other mods, sitting in the garage.

Now I need to find a jeep to put them on. ;) It looks like the white 2 door is being re-tasked to racing LeMons, so I've gotta find ANOTHER trail rig. ;)

get on it Cal..... its been too long since we wheeled!

I slapped a new door on the black rig this week, if I don't flop it (weak A pillar) we can do some wheeling this week at JV.

When are you coming out?

I slapped a new door on the black rig this week, if I don't flop it (weak A pillar) we can do some wheeling this week at JV.

When are you coming out?

Ill be out there tuesday for the day, then bak out there thursday night through the weekend.

Back