• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Old VW parts

paulhead

I overtighten $#!t
NAXJA Member
Does anyone know where I could find old VW parts in socal or online? My cousin from Costa Rica has some sweet bugs and it's a little difficult for him to find parts in central america. He needs a drivers side window for a 1971 Kharmanguia, amongst other parts. Any help would be appreciated.
Heres a pic of his and his sons rides
144.jpg

paul there is a swapmeet at veterans stadium i think the last sunday of the month, they put signs up on lakewood blvd and clark a week prior to it.

there is a huge VW Junk/ salvage yard. PM Me for details. it is in Hesperia.

Russ' VW recycling in Duarte (I think they're still around) is where I used to get alot of stuff (I've had several VWs and used to build motors on the side) you might also try www.empius.com for replacement as well as high performance parts ;)--------Hans

there is a store/junkyard here in hespria that has everything you would ever need for any older vw's.. not sure what the name is but ill find out and let u know

i always make a run out to pomona swap meet for good deals, worked everytime, karma gia or bug. that place is awesome, and some of the same guys are at long beach's swap meet too...heck i still have an old 1300 in my garage just sitting there, maybe i need ta get me a bug, hmmmmm:repair:

You could try Proformance Racing Engines in Orange, CA. He does alot of cool stuff and can get anything you need for old VWs.

a little far from you but a tad closer to the border

volkswagen paradise in san marcos

(oh yeah and the chick runnin the earls counter is smokin)

http://thesamba.com

I'll ask my dad what he has. He may have the glass and possibly a whole NOS door.
I know he's got some NOS 60's Type I doors. He bought out a buddy of his who was closing his shop. That guy had bought out the inventory of a couple dealers back in the 70's. Something like 2 semi truck trailers full of parts. Anyway, he trickles the stuff onto ebay. A lot of the bigger pieces can be seen here:

http://www.classicvw.org look in the gallery.

Mark

Back