• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

The who owes me what thread!

FlexdXJ

NAXJA Forum User
NAXJA Memorial Lifetime Member
OK i figured i would start this to get everything straight with who I am getting parts off of and who i am giving them to.

I owe:

2 cases Bud light for Fore Wheeler
6 pack to XJ Stryker
silverstars for BOB

I get:

97+ t-case from Fore Wheeler
overhead console from XJ Stryker
4 ft wilson CB antenna from BOB
Rustys track bar from SC rednek(i think thats your name)(freebie)
swaybar end links from cardboard(freebie)

PS mcnamagg i am interested in that battery PM me when you get the chance! :cheers:

Yeah, I agree with Pat. However, sometimes post count does not correlate with noobieness. Flexed it just excited, and I can understand that I suppose.

I made myself a spreadsheet for that same reason. That and to see how much cash I need for the weekend.

No, I'm not going to post it.

This year's campfire is gonna be one for the record books, I can already see it.

:moon:

Ma BITCH betta have ma money...

I made myself a spreadsheet for that same reason. That and to see how much cash I need for the weekend.

No, I'm not going to post it.

This year's campfire is gonna be one for the record books, I can already see it.

:moon:

I did the same thing, I had to make it so I would remember what all parts to bring along with me. Everything is in one big pile and ready to be loaded up in less then 2 weeks...cant wait :thumbup:

if I owe anyone money please send me a total, and an explanation of what its for.

PM sent buddy

This can't be necessary. Back 'er down a notch, please.

Sorry Pat!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D i just wanted to remind everyone so that they didn't forget. Mods you can erase this if you want! :cheers:

I really wasn't trying to be a post whore!

Last edited:
Sorry Pat!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D i just wanted to remind everyone so that they didn't forget. Mods you can erase this if you want! :cheers:

POST...

WHORE???

OK i figured i would start this to get everything straight with who I am getting parts off of and who i am giving them to.

I owe:

6 pack to XJ Stryker

I get:

overhead console from XJ Stryker

Hey Don't worry about the six pack you can have the console for free. The more I look at it the more I doubt you will even want it. Its not in the best of shape IMO. As in I got it from a JY and it was there for a long time prior to me getting it! Reason it is not in my jeep. lol

Back