• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Can't sell kid's bikes or ATVs...

I'll keep a close eye on my kids and make sure they don't scrape the paint off their ATV frames and eat the shavings. :nono:

You might want to watch Eli as well...
:doh:

I want to make sure I understand this correctly!
We complain because our jobs go over seas.
We complain because chinees products have lead in them.
We are now complaining because we can't buy the chinees products with lead in them?

I know that the LAW seems a little questionable in this particular case, but it was written to protect our children. As long as we keep purchasing Chinees products with Lead in them the ONLY way we are going to protect ourselves is with our LAWs.

Love it or hate it, if you think about the big picture it really begs a few questions of our sociaty.

Michael

I know some of you dont like the dirt bikes or quads but they need our help.
Fill out the link and send it off its real easy and it could be our sport next.
http://www.tomself.com/

if their so worried about the atv's and dirt bikes for the children, they will just start building the frames and engine blocks out of aluminum... simple as that. and use non leaded based paint tada =) i think im going to patent the idea and make a gazillion dollars

Back