• NAXJA is having its 18th annual March Membership Drive!!!
    Everyone who joins or renews during March will be entered into a drawing!
    More Information - Join/Renew
  • Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Iron Rock truss

that looks real good, and the extended bumpstop plates are cool too....and the price is damn good

sweet... wouldn't it be cheaper to make your own out of a 2x4 though?

why do they bother offering a truss for the 35?

Last edited:
that's disheartening.

I would be willing to bet its there best seller.

Hey Guys,
Our best seller is still for the D44 with the Ford 8.8 as a close 2nd. We have had this product for some time now but it hasn't been a great seller until recently. I'm certain the ones for the Chrysler 8.25 and D35 will gain popularity as more and more people find out about them.....

Thanks for the recent orders, by the way! I'm guessing this thread is spurring many of you to purchase one.... :cheers:

I've been wanting to order one of these for my MJ. Could you guys cut it down to a specific width since MJ springs are closer together?

I've been wanting to order one of these for my MJ. Could you guys cut it down to a specific width since MJ springs are closer together?

Sure, it would require a little custom work (costing slightly more than the XJ truss). Call or email with your specific requirements and we will be happy to help.

Hey Guys,
Our best seller is still for the D44 with the Ford 8.8 as a close 2nd. We have had this product for some time now but it hasn't been a great seller until recently. I'm certain the ones for the Chrysler 8.25 and D35 will gain popularity as more and more people find out about them.....

Thanks for the recent orders, by the way! I'm guessing this thread is spurring many of you to purchase one.... :cheers:

are you guys vendors here? I have only just recently heard of your company and was just wondering...

Seen their stuff in person and it is pure beef...good quality

Not yet.....working on it though!

that would be sweet! i will be ordering one for my 8.25"... any intentions of a rear LP Dana 60 truss?

that would be sweet! i will be ordering one for my 8.25"... any intentions of a rear LP Dana 60 truss?

Awesome!! We likely won't design a specific D60 truss, but the good news is these are fairly easy to modify to work with almost any axle!

I actually think that truss would work great for my buddies ranger prerunner. We are talking about running bump cans off the 8.8 and I think with a little mod this might work titties.

Back