• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Concept Cars & Trucks in Lynnwood

Haven't delt with them in particular, but there are bunch of lots with adds on CL for $500 cars. $500 being your down payment, then they can set you up with all kinds of fancy financing.
Maybe its legit? If it is your fighting me for it.:D
HTH
-Ryan

Just got off the phone with them they still have it (not that I could understand what the guy was saying.) Going to take a look tonight.

yeah I'm debating if I should even try

it was mexican

i went for a interview at a shop in mulkieto. the owner was russian. he wanted me to work for a day to determain if he wanted me and how much he would pay me hehe. i ran into one of the employees later and while talking to him and they called him iven the terrable hehe

i went for a interview at a shop in mulkieto. the owner was russian. he wanted me to work for a day to determain if he wanted me and how much he would pay me hehe. i ran into one of the employees later and while talking to him and they called him iven the terrable hehe

I am seeing a lot of shops do the trial day (s), often on a Saturday. It seems like a good idea for both sides to see if there is at least the potential for a match. As a tech it would suck to leave a good job and find out the new grass was just painted greener....

Back