• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

ironrock longarm?????

slovik89

NAXJA Forum User
Just wondering if anyone is running the 6.5" longarm kit from ironrock... thats what im lookin to go with.. just wondering if anyone has some input on this or any kind of ironrock products... thanks

Generally I've picked up a lot of skeptacism about Ironrock.

Try it and let us know what happens? Or try one that already has info out there about it.

:)

-C

SEARCH
This topic has been covered a few times recently.

I know 4 or 5 guys running it and they all love it. The guy running it the longest has had his in for 2 years. Give them a call they are great guys and they will give you a list of people running their kit for references. Or if you are on facebook they have a fan club.

they get bashed hard but all the WJ guys run there kits and like them alot. Basically the best afermarket for the WJ. But if the price is real close to RE or TNT or even RK maybe stick to that since so many good things can be said about them on this forum.

to add to this topic I run a homemade long arm setup real similiar to this, my clearance issues and flex are great but driving characteristics are not real fun if rig is on street a lot. A true 3 link probably is a little better for this but this style of long arm places a lot of stress on upper control arm mount.

Back