• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Reiter Run Sunday

supsa

NAXJA Forum User
Gotta try out the new RE 5.5 lift. We are going to be at the third pit with a quad and some friends. We aren't going to wheel all day but we will be hanging out. Hope to hit up the secret trail :laugh3:

sounds like fun. if i have gas money i might join ya. but i only have 31's and 3 inch lift hehe.

31s will do on the hill

sweet. sounds like fun. i only been there once and some one else drove when we took my bike out hehe

I might show up too. Gotta check the gas money piggy bank.

I was just planning on coming to push you over when you get in a tippy situation andtest the structural integrity of your cage

fixsted it

Possibly in. I have to check my bumpstops with the new tires once I get my jeep back, and also swap out shocks and a front diff cover.

-Alex

So you have a front diff cover for me. :laugh:

soo do we have a time and place to meet? maby some place in gold bar?

I'd love to roll out there but I don't think I'll be able to hang on stock suspension and 30's. Some stuff ya, but 97%, NO.

What's the typical route through Reiter? I've only been there once and went up the easy part of what I assume is the power line trail and the Index Wall trail in the snow but that's it.

ok where is the third pit? you guys got cb?

ok where is the third pit? you guys got cb?

Fallow Reiter road past the fish hatchery and take a left a the rainbow sign. Its a dirt road, stay on it till the third pit

Craziness in my work world, but I may head out that way sometime tomorrow simply to play around with my stocker and see what it can do. Might have a shift in finances have to decide how much I still need to put into the XJ... May or maynot come across you guys out there.
~Paul

is the 3rd pit way at the top?
new on here but i go to reiter about every week, nothing to serious...right now im finishing up my clutch. its cool to meet people who go to reiter but u guys seem kinda more hardcore than me and i have hardly any lift and im on balding street tires after popping a tire off the bead a few weeks ago in what u guys call the second pit i geuss(i always thought it was the first one) and bent my rim

Back