• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Eliminating the 2000's trouble spots.

Nova Wake

NAXJA Forum User
Well ive heard that the 98-99 jeep is one of the best, but I have just bought a 2000 with 33's 5.5 in lift, it has a new engine and tranny from another 2000 in it, but i hear people have probs with the head and also dislike the LP front axle. Now i wanna eliminate the problems that make people go for 98-99 rather than a 2000. Please tell me other trouble spots people have.

I also plan on eliminating what little rust it has, and cutinng folding rear quarters, as long as it doesn't affect the structural integrity. This vehicle is currently not my daily driver. My 95 is. so i can take my time. I do have two error codes, po301, po201, but im gonna check spark plugs(recomendation?) then sea foam then maybe fuel injectors(who makes good ones?). I just couldnt pass up the 3200 price tag.

Back