• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Core 4X4 Challange

okeedokee

NAXJA Forum User
C.O.R.E. Presents
[FONT=Times New Roman,Times New Roman][FONT=Times New Roman,Times New Roman]C.O.R.E Challenge III[/FONT][/FONT]
Saturday - May 30th - 2009
[FONT=Times New Roman,Times New Roman][FONT=Times New Roman,Times New Roman]2 MUD PITS - OBSTICLE COURSE - TUG-O-WAR - ROCK GARDEN[/FONT][/FONT]
[FONT=Times New Roman,Times New Roman][FONT=Times New Roman,Times New Roman]Food < > Fun < > Raffle < > Trophies[/FONT][/FONT][FONT=Times New Roman,Times New Roman]
[/FONT]
Music by the " BAD COWBOYZ "
Location TBA

Gates open at 6:00 a.m. for Participants. 9:00 a.m. for Spectators
Admission: $10.00 per adult - Children under 12 free
Competitors - $45.00 per rig. Includes driver and passenger
[FONT=Times New Roman,Times New Roman][FONT=Times New Roman,Times New Roman]For more info on this event and to access the registration form visit our web site at www.core4x4.com[/FONT][/FONT]
[FONT=Times New Roman,Times New Roman][FONT=Times New Roman,Times New Roman]•ALL VEHICLES MUST PRE-REGISTER BY MAY 6TH TO PARTICIPATE• [/FONT][/FONT]
Sasquach
[FONT=Times New Roman,Times New Roman][FONT=Times New Roman,Times New Roman]Friends of C.O.R.E.[/FONT][/FONT]
[FONT=Times New Roman,Times New Roman][FONT=Times New Roman,Times New Roman]Designed by Gilligan[/FONT][/FONT]

[FONT=Times New Roman,Times New Roman][FONT=Times New Roman,Times New Roman]more info to come [/FONT]
[FONT=Times New Roman,Times New Roman]Thanx Duane[/FONT]
[/FONT]

im interested, but when will the location be announced?

what are the rules for the competition?

can someone compete in just one event, or is this a 'tough truck' comp to compete in every event?

Hey Opie, your gonna do the mud pits right?:D

-Alex

yeah - thats the one event that i'm actually interested in...

just gotta get my parker pumper going, and bring 6 spare alternators... :scottm:

Sweet!!

I attended the first event (seems like a lifetime ago) and it was a bunch of fun to watch. I particularly remember a full size truck on tractor tires on it's side in the mud pit and a Grand Cherokee on the rocks.

Michael

I smell catfish fryin' and hear empty Busch cans being crushed.

I smell catfish fryin' and hear empty Busch cans being crushed.
and then ask the wife when breakfast will be ready and yell at the kids not to make so much noise.

im interested, but when will the location be announced?

what are the rules for the competition?

can someone compete in just one event, or is this a 'tough truck' comp to compete in every event?
the location will be announced soon.

I will post up the rules and entry forums soon .
pay the entry fee and you can run it all or just what you want .
Prizes to be giving out for the best time overall.
Thanx Duane

Back