• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Pre Run

Kudzu

NAXJA Forum User
When y'all want to do a pre run to see what all is around?

1st or 3rd weekend in March?

I won't be making either so my opinion don't matter does it...

Depending on the progress made with the XJ on Feb 28th, I should be able to make one of the two dates. Preferably the latter.

I can't make either weekend. I could go the 1st or 3rd weekend in April though.

Still gotta put a floor in the jeep and right now funds are TIGHT from this build. I need to give it a few months before I go more than 100mi

Still gotta put a floor in the jeep and right now funds are TIGHT from this build. I need to give it a few months before I go more than 100mi

I thought you were refering to the Crawl not the pre-runs. :gee:

ill be happy to try to make a pre run. lemme know on a date

April 25th or that weekend?

The MM OHV website makes it look like it has a lot more "hard" stuff as opposed to "easy" stuff.
just gotta man up and give it atry. ill be trying alot of stuff there. at least come there and support me haha

Easy to "man up" if you trailer your rig there.
true but anything you break... i will help you fix your rig to get it back going.

i just trailer my jeep cause i like to ride in comfort to and from the trail.:cheers:

true but anything you break... i will help you fix your rig to get it back going.

i just trailer my jeep cause i like to ride in comfort to and from the trail.:cheers:

x2 on that! Helping others out is what it's all about. You won't be left stranded. We don't play that way.

x2 on that! Helping others out is what it's all about. You won't be left stranded. We don't play that way.

Ah, I ain't worried about being stranded, I'm worried about FUBARing my rig.

any new developments on a date for a pre-run? Remember that the proposed Aetna date is 25 Apr.

April is filling up fast. I found out from Mark today that he couldn't make the preride that weekend anyways. Something has come up. :smootch:

lets do it like the first weekend in june. i am going to the beach after finals in may. then heading up to Indianapolis for the Indy 500 race over memorial day. so after that i will be game!

Back