• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

thanks to Crazyjim and Grimmjeeper ( BSC guys )

boostamante

NAXJA Forum User
So i came by last night to pick up some parts that crazyjim had for me and i cant thank you guys enough. All you guys were super nice and its good to meet people with common interests and the willingness to help others. Ben, andy, bill were super cool as well. I look forward to hanging out and bringing over some more coronas :p:thumbup:

Cheers!

Was nice meeting you and shooting the S with you. You are welcome to stop by anytime (even without Corona).

thats cool to know. It would have to be when ever i dont have my son with me. But yeah, definately sounds like a good idea. Let me know when you guys get together and ill come chillax for a bit. hell, ill even help you with your VeeDubb. What's ben's SN on here?

thats cool to know. It would have to be when ever i dont have my son with me. But yeah, definately sounds like a good idea. Let me know when you guys get together and ill come chillax for a bit. hell, ill even help you with your VeeDubb. What's ben's SN on here?

xdumptruckx = ben

ya man i wanna hit up that millencolin show! im sure bryce(thewarwagon) will be down as well!

nice meetin you julio see ya around soon.

xdumptruckx = ben

ya man i wanna hit up that millencolin show! im sure bryce(thewarwagon) will be down as well!

nice meetin you julio see ya around soon.

nice! It be cool to meet up with you guys at that MC show. IM taking the GF as shes never been to MC show. SHould be a good time.
:viking:

Back