• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Help Please

myredxj

NAXJA Forum User
I just got laid off last week. In need of work. Does any one have any thing that they need help with i can do pretty much anything. $10 under the table would be ok but a little more would be great!
I also have a few after market performace parts for fox body mustangs for sale
Thanks Doug

I just got laid off last week. In need of work. Does any one have any thing that they need help with i can do pretty much anything. $10 under the table would be ok but a little more would be great!
I also have a few after market performace parts for fox body mustangs for sale
Thanks Doug

Doug, that sucks man. :( Hope everything else is going well for you. I'll let you know if I hear of something.

I have a 90 gt motor heads are off the motor had about 90000 miles on it and oil pump went out. And i have a 97 explorer motor i was told very low miles. It ran when pulled no noise or smoke the heads are off this motor as well. it has the gt 40p heads which are better then my 93 cobra heads. I dont have the fuel injection parts for them though. Doug

Back