• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

length of stock transfer case crossmember bolts

blysccr

NAXJA Forum User
doing a tcase drop, and i think i can piece together my own kit for much less than buying it. just need to get the size/length of the stock bolts

doing a tcase drop, and i think i can piece together my own kit for much less than buying it. just need to get the size/length of the stock bolts

On my RENIX, they were 3/8"-16x1" or 1-1/4". Later models may use ISO screws, which would be either M8-1.25x25-30m/m or M10-1.5x25-30m/m.

Simplest solution? Take a single screw out and measure it - you won't need a jack or anything to do that.

yeah, i was just asking if anyone knew off top of their head cause i don't have any tools in my dorm, and i would like to pick up bolts/spacers on way home, but if that's what i have to do, then that's what i have to do. thanks

If you are asking about the crossmember to unibody bolts the size required to install a 1" tc case drop are 10x60, 1.5 fine thread.

Back