• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

any teeeth doctors out there?

toyotawrench

NAXJA Forum User
So I have a broken tooth and no insurance, Is there any dentists here on naxja? If you can help me out give me a hollar seven 1 4 three six 6 seven seven 26

thanks guys

peace
ted

my buddy dropped a wrench on his upper front tooth, he took the broken peice home and krazy glued it back together

my buddy dropped a wrench on his upper front tooth, he took the broken peice home and krazy glued it back together

wow, thats pretty bad, i didnt know people were THAT redneck lol

Aren't you people in Canada supposed to have that great government sponsored health care, eh? :guitar:

So I have a broken tooth and no insurance, Is there any dentists here on naxja? If you can help me out give me a hollar seven 1 4 three six 6 seven seven 26

thanks guys

peace
ted

you might be able to find a local dentistry college, that will work on it for free to low cost. Out here, they have a dental college at Loma Linda University

Another option is just contact a dentist that does financing. You pay full price, but at least you can spread your poverty out over 12 months. =( Just an option, and better then running around with an exposed nerve if it's that bad.

Aren't you people in Canada supposed to have that great government sponsored health care, eh? :guitar:
free healthcare, no dental, well unless you work somewhere with a benefits package. Im covered for up to 2500 a year but anything over that I must pay.

I absolutely love the krazy glue idea. Best dental advice I've heard in years!

I'm not a dentist yet but I am in dental school in san francisco, I graduate in a couple of months. The way I see it is be careful looking for the cheapest possible solution, there is a lot of really crappy dental work out there. Going to a dental school is a decent idea, depending on which student you get, hopefully you get one at the top of the class that does good work. The work won't be free at any dental school, but should be discounted significantly with no interest financing options. The down side is that they are students, and it usually takes significantly longer to get things done.

Hope this helps some, PM me if you have any more questions.

Pretty good deal here, but not a doctor, just a hygenist. They can only clean your teeth. But those x-rays and cleanings can add up to over $400 where I go to school and probably a lot more at a private practice. You should get a copy or the originals and can take them to a dentist and save some costs there.

yea,, i figured he prolly knows someone who can do what ted needs

Going to your local dental school is a great option. My wifes good friend went to Loma Linda dental school and while she was there we would often go there for dental work. Most of the time my wifes friend did the work, but there students are top notch and the price was either free or about 1/10th of what a dentist would charge. Even if the student isn't a pro, every time I was there they had a professor/doctor there to assist if needed. Great option for people without dental insurance.

Back