• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

mechanical fan shroud in or around congress

magimerlin

NAXJA Forum User
Hi all
I am in need of a stock mechanical fan shroud for my 89 4.0. Im here in Az doing some gold detecting with my father. It was overheating alittle on the trip from Houston, Tx. I am staying in Congress just outside of wickenberg. Call me if you are near by (as I am not farmiliar to much with the area) and have one for sale or just want to toss my way. Free is always good to. If I do not answer please leave me a message and I will call you back as soon as I can.
Thank you
Jay
1-603-300-0621

Anyone..... I am here till sun/mon. Does anyone in the area have an XJ that they are parting out. I think most yearly years will work. Thank you

They are still availible at the dealer but most have to be ordered in. They are cheap still at the dealer but I do not have that much time...

Thanks for the info but I cannot see traveling that far for a 20-25 dollar (dealer price). That would be rather counter productive money wise.

I need something kinda close. I do not now the area at all. But my father says Tucson is still a couple hours round trip. Thank you though.
So I guess out of all the hundreds of Cherokee's I have seen in and around the Congress and Wikenberg area in the past week, no one is on here and or has a parts rig that may have one that I can get off of them. Even if I have to fix it abit it doesn't have to be perfect......

Back