• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

To all Americans...

Original_MudButt

NAXJA Forum User
This is kind of hard for me at this time....

See, I try to keep my "other side" seperate from my Jeep side...

I am a Minute man...

I don't normally mix the two...

But today I went to counter-protest the open borders lobyists who went to ABC Studios Burbank to protest the new show "Homeland Security U.S.A."

Regardless how any one feels about the illegal immigration problem in this country, I was there to try to stress the point that the last thing America needs is censorship.

During the course of the rally one of our patriots was assaulted. He was punched, pushed out into oncoming traffic, then knocked to the ground. He was simply standing on the corner videotaping the protest. In my opinion he was chosen because of his, well how do I say it? His girth....

A person of his size would be an easy mark. I do not mean to demean anyone who may be overweight.... Hell, my wife is "pleasingly plump", and I wouldn't have it any other way.

But I honestly beleive this patriot was singled out because of his size, and therefore his inabillity to really defend himself against attack....

Take for example the person who shot the following video. The person who shot this video is a young person, fit, and standing IN THE MIDDLE of the protest. A perfect mark for violence.

Our patriot was punched by a "gentleman" who was wearing a bandana covering his face and carrying a Mexican flag. He was then pushed and knocked down by 3-4 members of the Brown Berets into oncoming traffic.

At the bottom of this post is a link to the video showing the last seconds of the assault. Please pay particular attention to the fact that these people were laughing and celebrating the fact that they had just assaulted an American.

WAKE THE EFF UP AMERICA!!!! They are not just here "looking for a better life".

One Brown Beret was holding a sign that read, "If you don't like us, get off our land, Aztlan"

Please become more active with your reps in Capitol Hill.

Remember our service men/women didn't die for amnesty...

Please watch it..... And remember, they are not just here to find a better life.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vpfr...ate.org/vforums/showthread.php?t=50243&page=3

Rant off....

Just curious, but why didn't anyone help him? Was he there alone?

We tend to stay separated. Us on this side of the street, them on that side. But no he was not alone....

As soon as he hit the ground, 4-5 people tried to run over to help but Burbank PD held everyone back....

The only ones I saw actually trying to help were a few of the Brown Berets, trying to keep the crowd off of him. Think about it, do you really think most of those people are the enemy?
Ask yourself some basic questions here, are these people going to molest your kids, assault your wife, call the fire department if your house is on fire?
Forget the small stuff, are they good neighbors or bad neighbors?
I think flying the Mexican flag is dumb, but I can also think of more than a few people who don't particularly like my rebel baseball cap ( a present from a buddies young son's).
The answers likely lay in the middle, not on the fringes.
Study up on R. Reagan some and his approach. They never really gave his solution a chance.

The only ones I saw actually trying to help were a few of the Brown Berets, trying to keep the crowd off of him.

Okay 8MUD here we go again.... do you really think those brown berets that held the crowd back were trying to help him? They were telling their side to leave him alone. In traffic and allowing him to get up all by himself. Take off your rose colored glasses and watch the video again.

No one can say what caused the shove the large guy could have provoked the Berets we cannot make a decision at this time because you cannot see the first half of the video but you can clearly see the brown berets in uniform not helping the large man up and keeping their side from helping.

Okay 8MUD here we go again.... do you really think those brown berets that held the crowd back were trying to help him? They were telling their side to leave him alone. In traffic and allowing him to get up all by himself. Take off your rose colored glasses and watch the video again.

No one can say what caused the shove the large guy could have provoked the Berets we cannot make a decision at this time because you cannot see the first half of the video but you can clearly see the brown berets in uniform not helping the large man up and keeping their side from helping.
My glasses are yellow amber have been for over 50 years. Does America really need another race war, riots and destruction?
Anybody who tries to paint this Americans against Mexicans is wearing excrement colored glasses. And is subject to get splattered when it really starts flying.
Much of the world would be tickled pink to see America embroiled in another race war. I don't see the instigators on either side doing America any favors. And see anybody who plays the radical game on either side as subversives.

They pushed their own back up onto the sidewalk for 2 reasons...

1) Burbank PD was everywhere and it took them less than a second to swarm in. And they told everyone prior, to stay out of the street or they would be handing out tickets.

2) They wanted to get the ones who attacked back into the crowd in an attempt to blend them back in so no one would know who to blame.

8mud, Why would a group of thugs beat someone to the ground then try to protect them???

Do you know anything about the Brown Berets? Do yourself a favor and read up on them as well as the Mexica Movement and Aztlan.

To answer your question they are bad neighbors.... Very bad neighbors....

They pushed their own back up onto the sidewalk for 2 reasons...

1) Burbank PD was everywhere and it took them less than a second to swarm in. And they told everyone prior, to stay out of the street or they would be handing out tickets.

2) They wanted to get the ones who attacked back into the crowd in an attempt to blend them back in so no one would know who to blame.

8mud, Why would a group of thugs beat someone to the ground then try to protect them???

Do you know anything about the Brown Berets? Do yourself a favor and read up on them as well as the Mexica Movement and Aztlan.

To answer your question they are bad neighbors.... Very bad neighbors....

I was born a few hundred yards from that corner, worked a night job across the street.
Where are you from?
Ignoring them would probably do more to let the air out of there movement than confrontation every will.

I was born a few hundred yards from that corner, worked a night job across the street.
Where are you from?
Ignoring them would probably do more to let the air out of there movement than confrontation every will.

WHERE AM I FROM???? THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA!! THAT"S WHERE I"M FROM!!!

Ignoring them is like ignoring a festering wound..... The infection grows, and grows. Until it finally takes complete control and you succumb to it. Then you die. And that is what is happening to America today...

Again, do you know anything about the Brown Beretts or the Mexica Movement?

Ignoring them is like ignoring a festering wound..... The infection grows, and grows. Until it finally takes complete control and you succumb to it. Then you die. And that is what is happening to America today...

Again, do you know anything about the Brown Beretts or the Mexica Movement?
I know it usually takes something to polarize a movement. There was likely no Mexican movement until they were forced to organize.
I remember flying into San Fran on my way to the hospital, in uniform and on crutches. Some limp dick white guy throws red paint on another troop who looked like he could barely walk and then dances up and spits in my face. I guess in his mind he was American and doing what was right.
You'll have to excuse me if my cup of tea isn't white guys with agendas. Speaking of infections, your the one who sounds septic.

Mud butt, just follow 8MUD's advice and ignore him, we had a almost similar argument in another thread a few days ago. He argued until he was blue in the face with a few of us and it went no where. Which is where this thread will go.
It went somewhere, I'm thinking of throwing away my Purple Hearts and closing my accounts. :)
Read Mein Kampf. you'd be amazed at the parallels.
My guess is somebody in the next generation will be making movies where the Americans are the bad guys, who tried to conquer the world and failed.

In PA those fawkers would have had their flags shoved up their asses. Thank god the influence of liberal scum hasn't made it this far north yet.

Weren't they all illegals? Why weren’t they arrested and deported?

I love how everything always comes down to race/color no matter what. Since when did standing up for constitutional rights become the “white” thing to do?

My guess is somebody in the next generation will be making movies where the Americans are the bad guys, who tried to conquer the world and failed.

You're probably right. And I'll tell you this, a gawd damn democrat was the LAST thing this country needed, in this generation.

In PA those fawkers would have had their flags shoved up their asses. Thank god the influence of liberal scum hasn't made it this far north yet.

Weren't they all illegals? Why weren’t they arrested and deported?

I love how everything always comes down to race/color no matter what. Since when did standing up for constitutional rights become the “white” thing to do?

Yes Cali is a liberal state.... Tony Villar is thinking of running for Governor. If he wins We are all screwed. Cali will become a sanctuary state.

No, I doubt there were very many illegal aliens in the crowd.

But to answer your question, L.A. Mayor Tony Villar instituted his "special order 40" that prevents his police from asking anyone their legal status... Most of the cities surrounding L.A. have followed suit. They claim it helps them to get more information about crimes, because there is such a large illegal population and they don't want them to be afraid of the police.

The reality is, now L.A. and most of the surrounding burbs have been taken over by illegal aliens. And they still don't talk to the police.

Case in point: Jamiel Shaw Jr. was shot by an illegal alien who had gotten out of jail the day before... Also, in San Francisco members of the Bologna family were murdered by an illegal alien who had been in contact with law enforcement.

Tony Villar, Marcos Aguilar, Juan Alvarez = Aztec Al Quaeda...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zc1XAQc8hS8

Nation of Aztlan
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RM9uH4XgOmI

Do you know where that all came from. Just one case but typical, I worked next to a Mexican man (wife, four kids, owned his own house), the other guys on the job called him Mexicoon. Worked with another guy who married a really pretty blond girl, he was a master carpenter and really good. They moved like five times in six years.
Now you act surprised and butt hurt when they push back.
I worked mostly in Beverly Hills, if you didn't have couple of illegals working for you, the home owners figured they were paying you too much and would hire a firm who did.
Most every household in Beverly Hills had Mexican household help and Japanese gardeners.
So now we are going to blame it all on the Mexicans.

I think he was just asking what part of America you are from. Calm down

8Mud said:
Read Mein Kampf. you'd be amazed at the parallels.

Thats a bit of a stretch don't you think?

Almost every country in the world has much stricter immigration laws than America, yet we get the most flack over it. I know that Germany's laws are pretty strict.

8Mud said:
I remember flying into San Fran on my way to the hospital, in uniform and on crutches. Some limp dick white guy throws red paint on another troop who looked like he could barely walk and then dances up and spits in my face.

Sorry to hear that that BS happened to you.

I live in El Paso, it doesn't get any closer than this. The local PD won't ask anyone's immigration status. To a point I agree with this, if they are asking people about a crime that happened then what is point. But when there are police checkpoints up checking for DUI's insurance, registration then I don't have a problem with the officers asking those questions. And before someone says something about profiling, yea they ask everyone, my wife and I are both white.

I have no problem with immigration but it should be done legally. If someone is here illegally then should be deported to their own country and then immigrate legally.

Back