• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

she has arrived!!!!!!!!!

besthaticouldo

NAXJA Forum User
HEY GUYS!

she was born yesterday at 4:17. shes 6lbs 12.3oz, 18 3/4 inches long. she has beautiful dark hair and very very dark blue eyes that are so beautiful. she is the most gorgeous girl in the world. i would have pics but the hospital ISP won't let me get to photobucket. so i don't have a way to upload them yet. i will have pictures when i get a chance tho. she is so perfect. she was born via c-section, my fiancee got up for the first time today and she is doing MUCH better today and she will be up and going in the next day or so, shes doing very good.

i will keep you all updated, we will be in the hospital for the next few days...eek!

hope everyone else is doing great.

btw i got a good 6 hours sleep last night...no joke. it wasn't that bad. shes a very good lil girl, shes very quiet and shes NOT fussy at all, shes the best lil girl.

135845.jpg

unfortunately its a wrangler, but its a jeep none the less. oh and i found forums where people mod them ;)

Hell yeah man congrats

Congratulations Derrick. I hope she looks like her mother.

Congrats.You will remember the day she was born for the rest of your life.

Now you can really watch you pockets go empty and then wonder when you'll work on the heep. But it's such a beautiful thing to seem them born and watch them as they grow. Congrats Derrick

congrats man, had mine 6 years ago and shes been through 3 of those jeeps:paperwork
shes worth every penny though.....:yelclap:

CONGRATS Derrick!!!!!!!!!!!!!

IT'S THE BEST...

Post pics when you get a chance.

Good to hear that mommy and baby are doing well.

You got 6 hours of sleep... wow...... That's good....

E

Back