• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

WANTED: Connector off of 231 Transfer Case

Mdub

NAXJA Forum User
I broke the plastic connector that tells what range I'm in (2, 4H, N, 4L). Does anyone have an extra? Like off of an old t-case? It threads into the case and has a two-pronged plug. The only ones I can find for sale are the vacuum version. This one is purely electrical baby.

I have one from a 231 but it has 4 connectors inside it, not 2.

PICT0599.JPG

PICT0602.JPG

If that's what you need you can have it for free. I also have one from a 242 which has the 2 connectors - but the threaded part is way longer than the 231 one.

Thanks for the offer. I'll pull my plug and verify, but I don't think that'll work.

ohohoh if Mdub doesn't need it I do! I was trying to buy this part on saturday but all the dealers were closed so I hacked the heck out of the 249 one to plug the hole.
JOhn
602-619-5128

Haha! No problem, if he doesn't need it then it's all yours.

If anybody else needs any 231 pieces I have most of one in my garage. We just got done swapping my friend's case out which the chain rubbed a hole in the case so I have all of the leftover parts from that. Except the input shaft - I already gave that away. lol

I don't need either connector. The one I need is specific. Again, thanks for offering them up.

p.s. I'll take the Vette if you didn't need that.

Ok, ok, glad we made a connection here. But let's get back to searching for the connector Mdub needs. Sheesh. LOL.

Back