• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Uh Oh...

AdamGriffiths

NAXJA Forum User
I found a deal I could not pass up. I still have money left over from my last one to get the Long Arm kit ordered for this one :cheers:
I only hope I will still be accepted on naXJa :gag:

59Limited.jpg

Hell yea, with all the NAXJA people getting ZJ's we might be able to start a so cal chapter on NAGCA, lol

Def jealous of the 5.9

More Pics?

are you on NAGCA?

I found a deal I could not pass up. I still have money left over from my last one to get the Long Arm kit ordered for this one :cheers:
I only hope I will still be accepted on naXJa :gag:

59Limited.jpg
I VOTE BAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! LOL...

Already broke the darn thing! Just on some dirt trails and blew the front DS CV (yes those dumb asses put a CV on the front DS and axle ends). And since it has the Quarda Junk np249 case I had to pull the shaft out cause there is no 2wd option. I miss my XJ...but that 360ci is crazy cool.
And as for the Limited part- there is something wrong wheeling with seat warmers on, sunroof open, Infinity Gold stereo playing (with steering wheel controls), and the Vehicle Information System telling me there are 0 miles to the next service; but I did it.

DO NOT drive it far with out the front drive shaft in, or you can kiss that viscus coupler good bye...

lol at the pics...

I dont care what he does, in my experience and the experience of many people on a Grand Cherokee site, is you have the 96-98 249 its alright.

I ran it without one with no problems.

He can have a different opinion, and AdamGriffiths can do what he wants...

which is swap it out...

People do alot of things and get away with it. I would put money on Justin at this point. If you know him (and his job) you might quit arguing too. :banghead:

lol at the pics...

I dont care what he does, in my experience and the experience of many people on a Grand Cherokee site, is you have the 96-98 249 its alright.

I ran it without one with no problems.

He can have a different opinion, and AdamGriffiths can do what he wants...

which is swap it out...

I just might have more first hand experience than most of those people on that site....

Thanks Andy..:cheers:

I'm not doubting your expertise, but isn't always irritating when people just say, "I know more because of my job", but then they don't tell you? ;)
P.S. I'm always the type to err on the side of caution.

Back