• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

PS:

cal

NAXJA Forum User
NAXJA Member
I miss Lion.

And Mike O.

And I'd feel bad if I didn't mention Jim Cowling too.

Yeah it's been a tough year. I can't imagine the :party: goin' on upstairs.

Yeah seriously. Any party with Lion in attendance is going to be a good one.

never had the pleasure of meeting Jim but I truely miss Lion and Mike O

I think Lion was the only one I knew... what an amazing guy. Grrrrrrrr he's missed!

Was that SR Lion with the light blue XJ?

i miss them as well, i bet the wheeling is awsome up stairs!!!!

I can only imagine the party Lion has going, I did not know him well but any guy that wheels and enjoys life like he did when I did see him is missed. I mean who will wander camp at 6am with a bottle and a smile greeting everyone

Lion was one of the nicest persons:phone::us:
MoabTripImeldas1GigChip383.jpg

not to sound grimm, how did he pass? And its unfortunate that i don't belive i had the peasure of meeting any of the 3 guys. Bummer.

peace
ted

Who?

Lion passed in his sleep. I think it was a heart thing. Not a bad way to go.

Jim C lost the fight with cancer.

Mike O was involved in an off-road accident. Doing something he loved.

Don't worry, you don't sound like Grimm. Or grim. =)

Lion died peacefully in his sleep (and no, there wasn't a car full of screaming people involved--I think he was in a bed, not a car). He was in his 70's, and still lived life to its limits on a very regular basis.

That's weird... I was think'n about Lion yeasterday as I drove past Grave Wash... his club has a special place they like to camp up there... :cheers: Lion.

Curt

Back