• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

New in the box RE 5.5 springs and leafs

Rookie7061

NAXJA Forum User
Alright these are in the box and I just bought them for the long arm kit that came with them. I am looking to buy the 7.5 springs and leafs let me know what you think they are worth. I am not giving these away .I am looking to buy new ones. feel free to call 602-750-7415 thanks

spring go for 189.00 each I will sell those for 250
leafs go for 189.00 each as well I will sell for
300. ox locker 500. Is this reasonable or not plus no shipping

Spring go for 189.00 each I will sell those for 250
Leafs go for 189.00 each as well I will sell for 300.
OX locker go for 850.00 will selll for 600.00

EVERTHING IS NEW AND IN THE BOX

IS THIS REASONABLE. I KNOW EVERYONE WANTS THE BEST DEAL. I JUST WANT TO BE FAIR AND STILL HAVE MONEY TO BUY THE 7.5" SPRINGS AND LEAFS THANKS AND ARB FOR THE FRONT DANA 30

Just got off the phone with RE I will sell the front leafs for 150 and the rear for 325 sorry was not sure if the 189 price on there website was for a pair or each

Alright sorry for all the confusion I am new here and don't know that much about buying off the shelf lifts. I just crossed over to the xj scene and have only built my lifts in the past again sorry.

The reason for not buying just the long arm kit is because I got a somkin deal for the whole lift I paid 1000 for everything. However when I bought this, I was in the market for the 7.5 lift. give me a call you can come buy and see what I have 602-750-7415 available now for a call thanks

Back