• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

in cab snorkel

ryanthorp

NAXJA Forum User
yes ive searched and couldnt find any specifics. like what kind of filter ne one has used or if there is ne thing in the way besides firewall and cowl to cut thru to get in the glove box.

thanks for any info and pics

Unless you're planning on running the air intake hose across the top of the engine letting it receive all that radiant heat then you're thinking the wrong side of the engine bay. If you were to come inside with it it would end up behind the steering column and gauge cluster area.

Little off topic but...
In Eric's XJ Builder's guide, on page 55 there is an XJ with the a cone located in the passenger side cowl.
I'm thinking about doing this myself...

ive seen most aftermarket cais that run over the engine. that doesnt matter when the intake manifold is right ontop of the exhaust manifold. thanks saburai and jeepster_259

A lot of the JeepSpeed guys do this. You might search for Skullver's build or DustyBooger's build on Pirate4x4.
Billy

Thanks man!

Not to hijack but I'm not a member over there - would you be kind enough to post (or PM) a link to the thread(s) you are talking about?

Many thanks...

Back