• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Pictures of Jim's GF's Honda (rockcrawlin')

crazyjim

NAXJA Forum User
DISCLAIMER: To be fair, there were loose rocks and pebbles in the parking lot. This thread is now about a rock crawling civic.

:laugh: hahahaha So I got bored and decided to clean up the GF's civic, and take it for a photoshoot. I drove around a few places, and found that walmart had a pretty good area in their loading docks to get some shots. :yelclap:

Time attacks are sexy!

IMG_0209.jpg

IMG_0211.jpg

IMG_0215.jpg

IMG_0225.jpg

IMG_0234.jpg

IMG_0235.jpg

Last edited:
Re: Got bored... WALMART photoshoot!!!

Dammmmmn that looks hawt!! I like your rice rocket!

WHAT IN THE XXXX DOES THIS HAVE TO WITH JEEPS!
WHY DONT YOU JUST GO TO A DAMN CIVIC FORUM!

Dude, relax. The chapter forums are for general chit-chat and off-topic discussions amongst friends, as well as discussing chapter issues.

My only complaint is that I can't see the pics because they are filtered out by the company firewall. :D

I say it stands.

My vision of the chapter forum is talk amongst local friends as well as run information, chapter business, etc.

Moving off topic threads out only causes problems.

Dude, relax. The chapter forums are for general chit-chat and off-topic discussions amongst friends, as well as discussing chapter issues.

My only complaint is that I can't see the pics because they are filtered out by the company firewall. :D

You are not missing anything Bryan, some gay arse slammed Honda car.

:wave:

Re: Got bored... WALMART photoshoot!!!

Dammmmmn that looks hawt!! I like your rice rocket!
Could only be considered a rice rocket if it was fast. And typically rice rockets are stree bikes as well..
So rice burner, I suppose

I can play this game too.

My shots aren't "action" shots. Just driveway shots, hehe. But still, I got some mod's going on on my rockets.

DSC01054_sm.jpg

DSC00428_sm.jpg

DSC00571sm.jpg

I need to drop the white one an inch, get a little nicer rims and a spoiler. Then I'm SET for the track :D.

Back