• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Anybody in Whatcom County with a car-hauler trailer?

vikingxj

NAXJA Forum User
I just bought a Jeep that I need trailerd and I need it to be hauled from down south in Arlington back to Bellingham. How much would you want to charge to drive there, pick it up and drive it back to my house (exit 208 back to 257)?

I wouldn't be able to pick it up for at least a week and a half.
Thanks.

:party:

I currently don't have a trailer, but if you can borrow one or rent one, I'd be happy to tow it for you.

-Jeremy

AllState doesn't care. They even sent customer service surveys to fill out on their phone reps.

There whole deal is to provide the service to you, they don't care about the car.

A buck and you could tow it around for 3 months for free:yelclap: after that its 14.99 a month. I expected them to push back when my friend was towing his car all around town.. they didn't even hesitate, just dispatched the driver and got the job done.

I think I may sign up just because.

I have a car hauler and truck to tow it with.
Unfortunatly at the moment my schedule is packed and the trailer will be full for a good portion of the next few weeks.

If you can wait several weeks then I might be able to help more.

Sorry I can't be of more help.
Michael

AllState doesn't care. They even sent customer service surveys to fill out on their phone reps.

There whole deal is to provide the service to you, they don't care about the car.

A buck and you could tow it around for 3 months for free:yelclap: after that its 14.99 a month. I expected them to push back when my friend was towing his car all around town.. they didn't even hesitate, just dispatched the driver and got the job done.

I think I may sign up just because.

The problem is that the Jeep is probably 50 miles away from my house. I guess I could call them and see what their policy is...

I have a car hauler and truck to tow it with.
Unfortunatly at the moment my schedule is packed and the trailer will be full for a good portion of the next few weeks.

If you can wait several weeks then I might be able to help more.

Sorry I can't be of more help.
Michael

Where is Kayak Point? Maybe I could help unload it in return for using it? I won't be hauling it until at the earliest the 21st.

Bump for possibly this Saturday sometime after 5PM?

I'll pay for gas and $25 for your time. Down to Arlington, load Willy's and back to B'ham. My Mom said not to rent a trailer because she's paranoid I'd crash it and not be able to back up properly. I'd rather not pay the nephew of the owner $100. Especially when I can meet some fellow XJers.
Thanks!

Bump for possibly this Saturday sometime after 5PM?

I'll pay for gas and $25 for your time. Down to Arlington, load Willy's and back to B'ham. My Mom said not to rent a trailer because she's paranoid I'd crash it and not be able to back up properly. I'd rather not pay the nephew of the owner $100. Especially when I can meet some fellow XJers.
Thanks!

I could probably help out if you can get a trailer. I know how to back one up! ;)

-Jeremy

I could probably help out if you can get a trailer. I know how to back one up! ;)

-Jeremy

I can rent one from U-Haul for $50. I don't have a problem with that. My mom is visiting so she can see the Jeep (Willy's) and my lacrosse game on Saturday. I told her I was going to rent a truck and car hauler from U-Haul and she wigged out on me talking about liability, inability to back a trailer up and the fact I haven't driven a trailer in a while...

Back