• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Kangen water?

tone

NAXJA Forum User
Anyone ever heard of this "new" water? My grandma just bought a machine and has the family drinking it and everyone swears by it... saying it has alkaline or something in it, Just wondering if anyone here drinks it and what they think about it? Or if anyone wants some let me know! :D

"New" water? Did they come up with something beyond the polarised combination of two hydrogen atoms to one oxygen?

My favourite marketing gimmick is "organic water" - which is just plain unpossible. "Organic" chemistry - of whatever sort! - pertains to the various iterations of carbon-based compounds. Water doesn't have carbon in it, unless someone has done something seriously wrong. Kinda like seeing "organic" salt - salt is a combination of one atom of sodium and one of chlorine. What don't you see there?

Of course, we have W. C. Fields to thank for "It is morally wrong to allow a sucker to keep his money." As a result, we have "designer" waters - my particular favourite being water melted from glacier ice, and it's supposed to be something like ten thousand years old.

Right. Did IQs just drop sharply while I was away?

Lol, I read around on the internet peoples replys and what happened to them while drinking the water "no heart burn, lost weight, used it on my acne/got rid of it, dont have anymore hang-overs, no more arthurits, cured cancer, etc..". What I cant get over is that she paid $4k for the machine and its the size of a toaster, the maker of the machine (eganic) claims that it has 4 platinum plates inside that filter the water or something... Im really tempted to take the machine apart and see if they are just F.O.S. or if it really is platinum. But to be honest Im gonna drink this water for 3 weeks and see what all the fuss is about and Ill let you guys know if its BS or if I see some sign of it doing something for me besides making me pee every 5mins.

Drink the Kool-Aid.
kool-aid.jpg

My Dad has been trying to sale this "new water" with the alkaline addidive for the last couple of months. He has spent the last 20 years of his life going from one lame ass scheme to another. The whole pyramid scheme was invented to sucker retards like my father. If my Dad is involved in this new product I am almost certain it is a gimmic. He is the King of BS.

For another one, do a 'net search for penta water.

Now, how do you figure that? Dihydrogen monoxide disassociates into it's component elements with the addition of heat, electric energy, etc. Hydrogen and oxygen will unite, releasing energy, to create the compound.

sounds like an "ormus trap".. If so, then it is extremely healthy for you.. Type ormus trap into google and see what pops up.

Now, how do you figure that?

:dunno::dunno:

I'm a tard when it comes to all this smartsy stuff... I just remember reading it somewhere (probably the back of a cereal box:gee:)

But I found this.....

3. There is the same amount of water on earth as there was when the earth was formed. The water that came from your faucet could contain molecules that Neanderthals drank…

4. The overall amount of water on our planet has remained the same for two billion years.

Here:
http://www.lenntech.com/water-trivia-facts.htm

if the water it "alkaline" it means it has a pH greater than that of normal water, like 9 or so. A few companies sell this bottled already.

The idea behind it is that as unhealthy Americans our bodies are in an acidic state constantly trying to get back to a balanced/neutral state of seven.

when you change your diet and eat less acidic you'll notice dramatic health benefits.

Is this water really special? I say get a pH test kit. Pool strips work good.

Test the water and test your piss to see if it works.

if the water it "alkaline" it means it has a pH greater than that of normal water, like 9 or so. A few companies sell this bottled already.

The idea behind it is that as unhealthy Americans our bodies are in an acidic state constantly trying to get back to a balanced/neutral state of seven.

So this would be good for people with gout then?

(Like me)....

:dunno::dunno:

I'm a tard when it comes to all this smartsy stuff... I just remember reading it somewhere (probably the back of a cereal box:gee:)

But I found this.....

3. There is the same amount of water on earth as there was when the earth was formed. The water that came from your faucet could contain molecules that Neanderthals drank…

4. The overall amount of water on our planet has remained the same for two billion years.

Here:
http://www.lenntech.com/water-trivia-facts.htm
For the most part, you can treat that as true, there's a huge amount of water on the planet.

BUT....... every time you charge an automotive battery, you're splitting water, you get hydrogen off 1 pole, and oxygen off the other pole (and I never can remember which.) This is why you always make the last connection with jumper cables on the running vehicle, to keep the spark as far away from that source as possible.

BTW, you can't extinguish a magnesium fire with water. The fire is hot enough to split water, which will violently recombine. This results in a pretty spectacular WHOOSH.

Yea its max output of PH is 9.5 If I can recall correctly... But if anyone wants to try it out for free let me know cause there is a water store down the street selling this stuff for $10 a gallon which I think is dumb to charge that much for a gallon of water...

BTW, you can't extinguish a magnesium fire with water. The fire is hot enough to split water, which will violently recombine. This results in a pretty spectacular WHOOSH.

And a very pretty yellow, mushroom shaped cloud!!

(Although I think I burnt holes in my retinas.....:wierd:)

Ya ought to see what happens when somebody throws a quart of water on a 100 lb. magnesium bonfire.

Oddly enough, a pint of liquid oxygen is pretty boring in comparison.

Dude! Water is water,every time. It either has extra stuff in it or it doesn't. You cannot "change" water. You can separate it into gasses but you cannot change liquid water.

Back