• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

New kicks!!!

crazyjim

NAXJA Forum User
So you all remember the last "mod" thread I posted about the civic... here's part two :D Thanks Tony for setting me up with Rezie from Genesis Autosport!

Picked up some 18" Raderwerks for the GF's civic, also had her windows tinted last week. Car's starting to look good if I do say so myself :D

(On a side note: the car is sitting superficially high in the front and low in the rear due to the 4 stock wheels and tires in the trunk/back seat)

IMG_0192.jpg

IMG_0193.jpg

those wheels look good on it, what's next on the list??

Now you need to get her to bring it to our driving school.

Haha what??? You have a driving school? She's a pretty damn good driver, but before we can go pushing corners with it we need to roll the fenders. 18x8's with a 38 offset put these right at the edge of the fender lol. I like the look, so I'll sacrifice some rubbing.

those wheels look good on it, what's next on the list??

Ehhhh not much else, it needs to stay daily driver friends. Projector headlights, we're gonna black out the emblems, red out the tails, and POOOOSSSSIBLY do flat/matte black on the hood, roof, and trunk.

Looks bad ass Jim!! Love the fact we can post our other calls in the So Cal forum..... other forums do that and I think thats cool!!

Haha what??? You have a driving school? She's a pretty damn good driver.

Yeah, I am a director and a driving instructor in a marque race club. We do time stuff and fender to fender racing.

Hit me up back channel for details if you are interested.

She can run the stock tires/wheels in the school.

Back