PDA

View Full Version : Sat/Sun Feb 21-22: I need a whole buncha help

TheWarWagon
February 10th, 2009, 22:21
Well, I've finally figured out my schedule and I'm going to be home weekend after next. As of now- here's what I've got on the list.

1. Shorten trailing arms, to put new axle at correct angle.

2. Install new d30

3. General tune-up. Plugs, wires, fuel filter, etc

4. Replace ignition coil.

5. Replace blown out leafs with OEM.

So, if you're around either of those days- it would be greatly appreciated if you could lend a hand. Also, if you have a stock leafpack in your backyard- let me know, I need it. I'm never on much anymore, so call my cell for any info you may need.

Nine5One Seven51-thirty six fifty two

Thanks,

Bryce

IslanderOffRoad
February 11th, 2009, 00:38
Might be available, and I've gotten good at D30 installs lately...

xDUMPTRUCKx
February 11th, 2009, 10:34
you know ill try and make it man!

xjfrankie
February 11th, 2009, 11:01
Bryce, I might be able to come up and lend a hand!

-Frankie

Ryno XJ
February 11th, 2009, 12:58
Might be able to make it Sun.

tcm glx
February 11th, 2009, 13:55
install hids??????

Jump This
February 11th, 2009, 16:12
If you bring it out here we could whip all that out in a couple of hours!

;)

scottmcneal
February 11th, 2009, 20:39
Rick did you get alot of rain? Sorry for the hijack

Leep
February 11th, 2009, 22:18
OK, depending on what is happening on Sat(21), I might be able to make it. Are you back in norco again ?

TheWarWagon
February 13th, 2009, 17:53
hey guys, sorry I haven't been getting back to you- I've been swamped with a lot of side projects lately. That said, I'm gonna have to bump it back a couple weekends to March 7th and 8th. And yeah, I am living back at the house in Norco, where most of you have been before. :party:

terryg
February 13th, 2009, 19:34
i'm not a mechanic, but if i can help & learn at the same time, be more than happy to head your way - what city? northern mexico pretty much covers all of calif!

xL8 APEKSx
February 13th, 2009, 21:12
Not positive but I'll write it down on my calendar.

PS...interesting coincidence! The band from your avatar...well, the guitarist Troy comes and jams at my house every weekend, and one of my roommates might be taking over for their drummer who died. If you want tix to any of their shows, let me know.

Ryno XJ
February 14th, 2009, 22:39
Bump

TheWarWagon
February 16th, 2009, 19:08
Not positive but I'll write it down on my calendar.

The band from your avatar...well, the guitarist Troy comes and jams at my house every weekend, and one of my roommates might be taking over for their drummer who died. If you want tix to any of their shows, let me know.

Yeah, I knew Andy very well. We used to jam together at his old place. Haha I still get my tickets from Hellcat, but we oughta hit up a show dude.

i'm not a mechanic, but if i can help & learn at the same time, be more than happy to head your way - what city? northern mexico pretty much covers all of calif!

I'm in Corona, off of Limonite and the 15. Yeah man, come hang out. Worst case scenario, you learn somethin. :read:

Ryno XJ
February 17th, 2009, 21:15
Still on....right?

djblade311
February 18th, 2009, 09:37
I'm DJing in Big Bear on March 7th and staying over night. I miss wrenching

TheWarWagon
February 24th, 2009, 17:21
yes folks, this is still on. Sat/Sun March 7th and 8th. I'm never on here anymore, so if you need details- call or txt me. If you don't have my number; Cal, Ben, Josh, Remi, etc all have it. party1:

1xfloppy
March 4th, 2009, 08:27
btt for you...