• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Should weld frame stiffeners to body or bolt?

byrinxx74

NAXJA Forum User
Ok so i just picked up some frame stiffeners for my heep and was wondering what is the best way to go about putting them on? Should i weld or bolt them onto the frame?

I'd say Duct Tape, but the new Gorilla Tape is much stronger and holds much better.

Gorilla Tape the seams, and self tappers through all the holes drilled for plunge welds.

WELD IT!!

disregard that^

weld. search and see writeups.

I'd say Duct Tape, but the new Gorilla Tape is much stronger and holds much better.

Gorilla Tape the seams, and self tappers through all the holes drilled for plunge welds.

WELD IT!!

disregard that^

weld. search and see writeups.

was hoping the sarcasm would make it thru... if not the caps would stand out... guess not.

was hoping the sarcasm would make it thru... if not the caps would stand out... guess not.

yeah i didnt mean yours i just got there a little late. it was the chicken wire one that i was aiming at

Back