• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

yoke and u joint damage... should buff out...

boostamante

NAXJA Forum User
took the drive shaft out today to get to the u-joint and it looks no bueno.

DSC_0219.jpg

DSC_0220.jpg

DSC_0222.jpg

DSC_0223.jpg

DSC_0226.jpg

good thing there is another 50% off at pickapart this weekend.

Thats cool...lol

Is the junk yard really half off again???

Just a stock DS? Look like it.....if so, I am sure someone has one around here (after upgrading to SYE) and can hook you up. I gave mine away already.

I'm out in Hemet... HOWEVER. I have a feeling I'm going to be making a trip to OC/LA soon. I need to go hang out with a buddy I haven't seen for a while, and also pick up a few shirts from Grimm, if I do, I'll let you know... It'll be this week.

That would be awesome. I would appreciate that. :)

ill have a 6 pack waiting for you with your name on it.

Is that oem driveshaft for an auto or manual? I got an oem driveshaft from a 98 w/ 5speed you could have.

Its a auto.. will a % speed fit??

Thats not damage, thats neglect. Glad it didn't fall apart on you.

Yeah no kidding. I mentioned it to DEWEY ( aka drew ). its temporarily fixed for now. I put a new U joint on it for a quick fix but i rather have a good used non beat up unit. So if anyone has one laying around that they could donate, let me know. :) i will provide a Six pack in exchange for a good used Drive shaft :)

Are you soliciting beer for a shaft? haha

I'm guessing you might have something at my house by sunday.......lets see if anyone chimes in.

Yessiree!! I'll be heading over to Andy's Sunday mang! I'll bring those shafts for you.

Mutha Effing woot! gimme a call and we can figure out a time when i can come and grab em. I might be in the AV though doing some RC Crawlin assuming im still not sick or its raining. Check you PM's :)

Back