• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

rustys lift

mlv1234

NAXJA Forum User
hello i was thinking about getting rustys 8in longarm and do 2in spacers but iv been hearing bad things about them any ideas

i had a 4.5 lift once.... all of it bit the dust within 3 years. when you price stuff out from him be sure to check shipping costs... while he may be cheaper on the tag, he charges lots for shipping. just do a search on "rustys" here and you will find all sorts of things about his stuff

Someone who is new to Jeeps deffentally should be at 10" first off.
Second Rustys has gotten their shit together and are making decent lifts. There are deffentally a lot better long arm systems out there. Do your research.

Well he is in Florida all they have is mud! !0 inches of lift and 37's is necessary for all that mud! 3in is where mine stops its still gotta be the DD for some time!

There's a reason people talk trash on Rusty's Offroad. Its a solid combination of poor products, poor service, poor shipping practices, an "F" bbb rating, and a poor response to anyone questioning any of the above poorness.

Go do your homework, and buy someone elses product. You sound like you may not know exactly what you need for your intended application. Call TNT Customs, and talk to Bob. He can help you find the best setup for your use, and is a NAXJA sponsor.

10" is a lot of lift! I was at 8" and now going back to 6". There is a lot more involved than you think when getting into those high numbers. These xjs are just so damn top heavy!

well im not really that new to jeeps. im still young at 20 so i have alot of learning to do also. but my jeep is on 36s now with rough country 6.5 and 2in spacers and i play in the mud alot. so i want to go big and still get some flex what other people sell good big lifts

Back