• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

OMG!

88red2dr

NAXJA Forum User
Ok so I found out today that my fiance signed us up for a promotion that KUFO 101.1 has running. We were selected to get married at the monster truck show on sat! WTF! Now don't get me wrong, I'm pretty redneck, but that's hardcore! So I don't know if I'm going to do it! Give me some advice guys!(Or just laugh at me!) Lol

thanks jacob

Thats cool. My and my lil ones are planning on going. Do you know which show it will be?

Of course... if you are not ready to tie the knot.. then thats another story...

Although.. doing it at the Monster Truck show.. is pretty funny :rolleyes:

Do you get a Lifted Limo to truck you away?

Damn man.. that all comes down to you wanting to be married. That could piss off your parents.. or hers...

could also be a funny story for yerr kids..

Lol, ya it would be funny! We have been together for almost 5 yrs and have 2 kids so we planned on getting married. I'm not not sure about doing at a monster truck show! Lol its suppose to be the sat night show. I really doubt ill do it but how many people can say they got married like that! Lol

I think you should do it. Thats XXXXin classy!

5 Years, dude.. She is going to cut you off at the balls if you don't show..It is time to do the right thing..Hell the kids will love it...Take pics, we all want to see this...
Good luck and GOD bless

Id say do it. How many people can say they got married there? And it will save you a hell of a lot of money as well ;)

So is the radio station throwing in any thing else? Like paying for a reception, honeymoon, couple thousand in Jeep parts...... It's a promotion for them and that means money, hope you get some of it.

That's what's sucks, they are not throwing anything else in! I thought a nights stay in portland would at least be nice since I live 2 hrs away!

If you have to ask the question then you probably shouldn't do it.

Michael

screw that, this is the same Monster truck Tour that has Killed two people and badly hurt another one

The last one was in the tacoma dome last month, a 6year old boy died and an older man was badly injured, and they didnt stop the show,

you really wanna support that?

I saw that! That was horrible! I have decided that I'm not goin to do it. It was too short notice! I would have proly done it if given more time! Thanks for the comments! I know I made some of you laugh! Lol

Back