• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Bullfrog trail ride 2/8/09 w/Project JK Crew

xjjk

NAXJA Forum User
yesterday I took my xj out with the JK forum peeps (because I don't want to beat the snot our of my new JK) and I discovered the need for ROCK RAILS (Billy I be callin on you soon ... soon as I get money that is!). I managed to keep up with the group until we got sidetracked and ended up doing some of cakewalk, then I got high centered a couple times.
I'll post up more pics and vids of me when the others put their photos up. So far all I have are the ones I took of the other jeeps on the trail, but eye candy is eye candy.
my carnage is some smashed body on my driver's fender and under the pass door, now the door won't close unless I slam it (same with my side. Maybe the whole frame bent?)

thanks Karstic.
here's another huge album, on page 66 I think there are some good shots on my rig hanging with the big boys - my 1500 dollar investment to run with their 50k investment. lol
I know I need to do some sort of rock rail before trying something like this again though. I'll have to post some carnage pics later when it's not so damn cold and wet out.

http://project-jk.com/wp-gallery2.php?g2_itemId=112269

Back